- Equip students with the knowledge and essential skills required for working in various media organizations.
- Instill knowledge and fundamentals of communication in the students and hone their written and spoken communication skills required for various media platforms.
- Encouarge critical thinking, research aptitude, ethics and social responsibility in students related to media industry.
- Students will acquire a functional knowledge of the underlying principles and recent emerging trends of the media industry.
- Students will develop communication skills; appreciate creativity, critical thinking, and analytical approach.
- Create and design strategies for high-quality media content for print, TV, radio, films and various digital platforms like social media, mobile etc.
- Media and Communication
- Writing for Print/ Electronic/ Visual Media
- Development Communication
- Content Writing/ Curating/Editing
Eligibility for Admission
Practicing professionals, any degree holder interested in topic or students pursuing higher education.
The Format of the Diploma in Journalism has been designed for busy professionals and students. The course consists of 4 core courses and a range of assessment activities. The 4 core courses run over six months in weekends. Some topics in the courses are delivered as intensive workshop and taught in blocks. The courses are facilitated by practioners.