- To equip students with the knowledge and essential skills required to integrate sustainability in the operations of any institution / Industry / Facilities.
- To instill knowledge to access fundamental sustainability parameters for baselining and optimizing the environmental impact of the campus operations.
- To make the students understand the importance of ecological management of landscapes and green cover to support urban biodiversity.
- Students will acquire a functional knowledge of the best practices with a focus on sustainability as focus in campus operations.
- Students will develop skills to access basic parameters of Energy Usage, Carbon Emission, Waste Management, Water Management, Biodiversity Enrichment and Environmental Awareness in the Campus.
- Students will be equipped to do basic audit and recommend solutions for the campus sustainability focus areas.
The courses will be conducted in the evenings/ weekends/ blocks to enable students who are pursuing undergraduate degree program to undergo the diploma program. Lectures, Group discussions, presentations, practice, guest talks, project-based learning will be enable the learners to gain wider and engaged perspective of learning.
The program will include visits to Sewage Treatment Plants, Waste Segregation Yards, Biodiversity Enrichment Parks.
Theory 1 Campus Energy, Emissions and Water Management
Theory 2 Campus Waste Management and Biodiversity Enrichment
Project 1 Energy, Emission and Water Audit
Project 2 Waste and Biodiversity Audit
Eligibility for Admission
Practicing professionals, any degree holder interested in topic or students pursuing higher education.
The Format of the Diploma in Journalism has been designed for busy professionals and students. The course consists of 4 core courses and a range of assessment activities. The 4 courses run over six months in weekends. Some topics in the courses are delivered as intensive workshop and taught in blocks. The courses are facilitated by practioners.