The Leadership Council is a league of leaders who will be working along with the management in the holistic development of the student community. The Leadership Council will be a recognized and an engaged body that enhance students’ experience and expectations leading to personal success.
Role of Leadership Council
- The Leadership Council will be active in decision making in institutional reforms.
- Leadership Council will take part in institutional strategic planning and also in the department level
- The Leadership Council will be the source of support for all students in the institution. They will also be the point of collecting student feedback and grievances.
- The Leadership Council will maintain a transparent process and system internally so that the student body will be aware of any institutional reforms and also will know the status of their complaint/feedback/query
- The Leadership Council will reach out to the society/community for intra and inter development of the institution and the student community
- The Leadership Council’s vital role will be in maintaining the quality of the deliverables produced and ensure effectiveness maintained at high levels.
- The Leadership Council will maintain inclusivity, enhance student life and institutional development